Cheaper with kiwi points
: 0,00 €
( for every user! )
The pictures above are indicative and may not apply to the version of the game for sale.
Battleborn Legacy is a fantasy strategy war game for 2-4 players that takes roughly 120 min to 180 min to play. Players acquire resources necessary to build powerful armies, accomplish quests and discover rare magic as they attempt to earn enough victory points to win the game.
Put your skilled artisans to work to build a strong economy and then unleash legions led by powerful heroes to vanquish your foes. Never underestimate roaming undead armies and always be on guard as the deadly dragon may strike at the most unfavorable time.
Players begin the game by choosing a hero and a race alliance. This can be accomplished randomly, in turn order or by blind bid. Once the selections are made, players will place their stronghold, hero and starting army on one of their race alliance territories, then in reverse order players will place their race lord on another alliance territory in a different province.
Player aid cards help players with their turn sequence, unit costs, casualty results and random events that may occur throughout the game. Each players turn consists of the following sequence: A rune blessing that affects all players, players then purchase new units and structures and place them in a queue. Each player then takes their turn moving units, initiating and resolving battles, deploying new units, collecting resources and updating their victory tracks. All players may then heal heroes, repair damaged strongholds, draw new quests and resolve a cataclysmic event to end the turn. There are 7 turns and if a player hasn't earned enough victory points through expansion, questing, killing other heroes or slaying the dragon the final cataclysm destroys the world and all players are defeated.
What really makes Battleborn Legacy stand out from other war games is a combination of features including the following:
1. Unique Battle boards for regiment and hero placement. Color coded for easy unit placement, also coordinates with matching attack/defense dice.
2. Heroes and units may become veterans through battles won.
3. Random casualty chart that adds a real combat element to the game.
4. Card draw that may change the outcome of key battles and events during the game. These cards include powerful artifacts, unique hero abilities, magic weapons, quests and much more.
5. Resource management system that evolves with game play.
6. Random events such as dragon attacks, natural disasters and undead uprisings that may change players objectives and strategy throughout the game.
Battleborn Legacy is a must try for fantasy war game enthusiast that enjoy RPG elements, real strategy and where victory is decided by each player's tactical combat skill and cunning and not just the luck of the dice.
We have no info about the number of cards in the game.
Suggest the format of the cards and earn banana points.
If your suggestion will be confirmed by us you will earn 300 points!
If the game contains no cards you will earn 20 points!
You need at least one order to be able to suggest us cards.
Login and suggest cards' format!