Cheaper with kiwi points
: 0,00 €
( for every user! )
The pictures above are indicative and may not apply to the version of the game for sale.
Dear board game players: the Paleolithic game series will have its international debut in 2018 SPIEL this Oct. It will come with English/Chinese/German/French/Japanese rules. If you are interested in pre-orders or updates, please subscribe to this page or fill out our form : http://pse.ee/5RHVD
In Paleolithic, players act as elders from local tribes. The goal is to form a unique civilization through migration, resource gathering and tribal establishment. Bring along your tribal fellows and animal companions, and claim your land from the primal island of Formosa to become the great elder!
Players will play as tribal elders of the six cultures to lead tribal fellows and animal companions on the journey. The player ending up with the highest score will be the prehistoric Great Elder!
Starting a Game
1. Each player picks a culture in the game.
2. Start with 2 caveman tokens and 1 animal companion and place them according to their starting location.
Playing the Game
In each round, players can choose from "Explore" or "Workshop" actions:
Step 1. Migration: Move one caveman or animal token to an adjacent ring. You can also choose not to move at all.
Step 2. Collection: By rolling a die, any ring occupied by a player's caveman or animal tokens can generate resources based on the "dice points + number of tokens," corresponding to the list of resources next to the occupied ring.
II. Workshop: select 1 of the following moves to conduct.
1. Produce Artifacts: Consume the corresponding resources to acquire the card. The score of the artifact is displayed on the card.
2. Build Tribes: Consume resources to acquire a tile, and place a tribal token on the map. Each tribal tile in the game accounts for 3 points at the end of the game; the tribal token can also be counted as the player's token for resource generation.
Ending the Game
1. When a player obtains a total of 8 artifact cards and tribal tiles, the game is over and scores are calculated.
2. Scoring: Each artifact earns points, and each tribal tile accounts for another 3 points. Additional achievement points comes from the artifact combinations shown on each culture board.
We have no info about the number of cards in the game.
Suggest the format of the cards and earn banana points.
If your suggestion will be confirmed by us you will earn 300 points!
If the game contains no cards you will earn 20 points!
You need at least one order to be able to suggest us cards.
Login and suggest cards' format!